Sustainability Magazine has announced its Top 100 Women in Sustainability list, recognizing leaders for their role in harnessing the power of business to deliver real change. We are delighted to see all these women celebrated and congratulate the amazing women working at just a few of the organizations we partner with, including:
- Elba Pareja-Gallagher – Sustainability Director Stakeholder Engagement, UPS
- Ida Krabek – Director, Head of Global Sustainability, Ørsted
- Preeti Gandhi – Head of Sustainability Marketing, Tata Consultancy Services
- Stephanie Potter – Head of Sustainability, Nestlé USA
- Wineke Haagsma – Director Corporate Sustainability, PwC The Netherlands and EMEA
Celebrating our own leaders
We are also proud of all the women at the forefront of our own work at Climate Impact Partners. Read about three such pioneers in our latest news:
- Sally Gakii, Carbon Asset Developer, measuring carbon reductions at the Aqua Clara safe water project in Kenya.
- Saskia Feast, Managing Director, Global Client Solutions, in Authority Magazine on how businesses can tackle climate change and become more sustainable.
- Kirsty Schneeberger, Head of Partnerships, seeing how carbon finance is supporting a tree planting project in Scotland.
Climate Impact Partners wins Environmental Finance’s Best Offset Retailer Award
Climate Impact Partners has been awarded Best Offset Retailer, for the 11th time, in Environmental Finance’s annual Voluntary Carbon Market Awards.Read more
Climate Impact Partners’ Annual Report Reveals Climate Commitment Issues Among Fortune Global 500 Companies
Among the world’s largest companies there was no increase in 2030 commitments in the last year and 34% still have no commitmentsRead more
Climate Impact Partners Launches Investment Initiative for Major New Carbon Project
Panna afforestation project is expected to deliver more than two million tonnes of verified carbon dioxide removal units.Read more