Sustainability Magazine has announced its Top 100 Women in Sustainability list, recognizing leaders for their role in harnessing the power of business to deliver real change. We are delighted to see all these women celebrated and congratulate the amazing women working at just a few of the organizations we partner with, including:
- Elba Pareja-Gallagher – Sustainability Director Stakeholder Engagement, UPS
- Ida Krabek – Director, Head of Global Sustainability, Ørsted
- Preeti Gandhi – Head of Sustainability Marketing, Tata Consultancy Services
- Stephanie Potter – Head of Sustainability, Nestlé USA
- Wineke Haagsma – Director Corporate Sustainability, PwC The Netherlands and EMEA
Celebrating our own leaders
We are also proud of all the women at the forefront of our own work at Climate Impact Partners. Read about three such pioneers in our latest news:
- Sally Gakii, Carbon Asset Developer, measuring carbon reductions at the Aqua Clara safe water project in Kenya.
- Saskia Feast, Managing Director, Global Client Solutions, in Authority Magazine on how businesses can tackle climate change and become more sustainable.
- Kirsty Schneeberger, Head of Partnerships, seeing how carbon finance is supporting a tree planting project in Scotland.
Climate Impact Partners Reveals How 1.5% of Fortune Global 500’s Profits Could Transform Climate Action
Latest research highlights the impact of just 1.5% of profits from the world’s largest companies on nature, people, and the environment.Read more
Why REDD+ projects are essential
REDD+ projects are critical to meeting our climate change goals, as well as conserving essential biodiversity and ecosystems.Read more
Climate Impact Partners Announces New Chief Financial Officer
ShanMae Teo joins as Chief Financial Officer - unlocking the power of carbon finance to drive the scale and impact of climate action.Read more