Environment, climate change, and carbon leaders come together at the S&P Global Carbon Markets Conference in France to review growth and policy developments and meet with key market influencers to explore market infrastructures and how to support the scaling up of the voluntary carbon market.
Rob Stevens, Director of Product Development for Climate Impact Partners, will be sharing his expertise on CORSIA and the aviation industry at the following panel session:
CORSIA: A suitable tool for international aviation?
Tuesday, November 7, 2023 @ 12:20 PM GMT
- What is CORSIA and what’s changed in recent years
- Will there be enough supply of credits for first phase compliance in 2028? What are the drivers behind this view?
- What will CORSIA credit prices look like, will this complicated by the corresponding adjustment requirement and likely NDC demand?
- Will CORSIA survive the ETS threat?
The panel of experts sharing their insights:
- Audrey Goldstein, Director, Carbon Markets Development, Standard Chartered
- Michael Evans, Group Sustainability Insights Manager, IAG
- Rob Stevens, Director of Product Development, Climate Impact Partners
For more information about the S&P Global Carbon Markets Conference, click here.
Interested in connecting with Rob at the S&P Global Carbon Markets Conference?
Climate Impact Partners comments on VCMI's new guidance
Rebecca Fay, Chief Marketing Officer, comments on VCMI's latest guidance for carbon credit buyers.Read more
New Study Shows Carbon Credits Play Key Role in Corporate Climate Strategies
Companies that voluntarily buy carbon credits are outperforming others in terms of climate action, accountability, and ambition.Read more
Corporate Leaders Discuss Investments in Nature with TIME Magazine at Climate Week NYC
Dr. Saskia Feast of Climate Impact Partners was joined by Amazon, HP, L'Oréal, Mastercard, Salesforce, Unilever, and more.Read more
The Latest Insights From
Climate Impact Partners
COP28: Get Your Daily COPTake
With COP28 in full swing, our experts share their unique takes on key updates and moments from this year's conference. Tune in for their digestible COPTakes.Read more
Are you REDDy for Verra's new methodology?
Hillary Navarro, Chief Communications Officer, Verra, and Ben Gatley our Head of Commercial Project Development delve into the REDD methodology.Read more
Get your COPTake: what are we looking for ahead of COP28?
Jonathan Shopley, director of external affairs, shares his pre-COP insights. What does a succesful COP28 look like? What's the impact on business?Read more