Please get in touch and we'll connect you with our team.contact us
Climate Impact Partners will be hosting an exclusive event on Wednesday, September 20, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166.
Happening during New York Climate Week, this invitation-only event will be a collaborative and interactive session, where we will present the results of our latest research into the climate commitments of the Fortune Global 500.
Experts will discuss what makes a climate leader and what it will take to break through the barriers and reach the tipping points that lead to climate action by the many.
What’s on the Agenda?
- Keynote speaker: Mindy Lubber, CEO and President, Ceres
- Learn about the latest research, hot off the press, into the climate commitments of the Fortune Global 500
- Take part in a speed ideation session where you will make new connections and share your thoughts and perspectives on the following topics: How do we get climate change on the agenda for all companies by 2030? What do you think are the biggest barriers to climate action for companies? How can sustainability teams ensure senior or board buy-in?
All attendees are invited to carry on the conversation over lunch at the end of this event.
- Opportunity for peer-to-peer learning in a closed, supportive environment
- Network across industries with like-minded professionals
- Access cutting-edge research on the climate commitments of the world’s largest companies
- Find new ways to take necessary and timely action on one of the most pressing issues of our time
Registration for this event is now closed.
Interested in connecting with Climate Impact Partners at Climate Week NYC 2023?
Climate Impact Partners wins Environmental Finance’s Best Offset Retailer Award
Climate Impact Partners has been awarded Best Offset Retailer, for the 11th time, in Environmental Finance’s annual Voluntary Carbon Market Awards.Read more
Climate Impact Partners’ Annual Report Reveals Climate Commitment Issues Among Fortune Global 500 Companies
Among the world’s largest companies there was no increase in 2030 commitments in the last year and 34% still have no commitmentsRead more
Climate Impact Partners Launches Investment Initiative for Major New Carbon Project
Panna afforestation project is expected to deliver more than two million tonnes of verified carbon dioxide removal units.Read more
The Latest Insights From
Climate Impact Partners
The TNFD framework: ready, steady, adopt
We recently spoke to Thomas Viegas, Partnership Lead at the TNFD, who shared his views on the newly published disclosure framework.Read more
Communicating business climate action
How can companies navigate the landscape of initiatives underpinning the voluntary carbon market and make climate claims with confidence?Read more
CORSIA – It’s (almost) crunch time
As the first phase of CORSIA prepares for takeoff, the aviation industry can invest in carbon projects now to meet impending demand for EEUs in coming years.Read more