Please get in touch and we'll connect you with our team.contact us
Climate Impact Partners will be hosting an exclusive event on Wednesday, September 20, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166.
Happening during New York Climate Week, this invitation-only event will be a collaborative and interactive session, where we will present the results of our latest research into the climate commitments of the Fortune Global 500.
Experts will discuss what makes a climate leader and what it will take to break through the barriers and reach the tipping points that lead to climate action by the many.
What’s on the Agenda?
- Keynote speaker: Mindy Lubber, CEO and President, Ceres
- Learn about the latest research, hot off the press, into the climate commitments of the Fortune Global 500
- Take part in a speed ideation session where you will make new connections and share your thoughts and perspectives on the following topics: How do we get climate change on the agenda for all companies by 2030? What do you think are the biggest barriers to climate action for companies? How can sustainability teams ensure senior or board buy-in?
All attendees are invited to carry on the conversation over lunch at the end of this event.
- Opportunity for peer-to-peer learning in a closed, supportive environment
- Network across industries with like-minded professionals
- Access cutting-edge research on the climate commitments of the world’s largest companies
- Find new ways to take necessary and timely action on one of the most pressing issues of our time
Registration for this event is now closed.
Interested in connecting with Climate Impact Partners at Climate Week NYC 2023?
LUMIN® completes sale of 2.2 million carbon credits to Climate Impact Partners
Major milestone for climate change, sustainable development, and community engagement project in Uruguay.Read more
Climate Impact Partners and BGCI Launch Save A Species Program
New biodiversity program enables companies to fund the recovery of some of the world’s most threatened tree species and the ecosystems they support.Read more
Climate Impact Partners Appoints Chief Digital Officer
Climate Impact Partners appoints Serge Taborin as Chief Digital Officer, signalling the company's increased focus on innovation and technology.Read more
The Latest Insights From
Climate Impact Partners
CORSIA: The 100 million tonne question
Rob Stevens, Director of Product Development, is helping pave the (run)way for CORSIA - the market-based carbon reduction scheme for airlines.Read more
Your questions answered at our Carbon Market Question Time
Hear members of our expert team answer some of your most pressing questions about the Voluntary Carbon Market.Read more
A sustainability professional's 2024 climate calendar
Key climate-related dates to help you engage your colleagues, customers, and other stakeholders with your climate action program.Read more