- IT Operations Manager
- An extraordinary opportunity to join a growing business, to be a champion of improving and professionalising our IT service provision, at an operational level.
- This is a hybrid role and you will need to be able to work partially remote and partially from either our Oxford and/or London offices.
- Reports To:
- IT Director
As IT Operations Manager at Climate Impact Partners, the premium provider of high-quality carbon credit programs, the main purpose of your role will be to focus on the maintenance side of technology and all the processes that sit within this, so to ensure a smooth robust service operation. This is new role reporting to the IT Director and is an exciting opportunity to build upon a newly defined pillar in the organization that will focus on technology/ innovation for internal and external areas. Success criteria will be in ensuring customer satisfaction, building and maintaining polices and procedures, and then formulating plans while working with key stakeholder to align technology adoption.
The position requires strong knowledge of ITSM and frameworks within SLA monitoring along with a good understanding of Office 365 and its multiple layers and modules.
This is a hybrid role and you will need to be able to work partially remote and partially from either our Oxford and/or London offices.
- Accountability of Technical/operational team’s deliverables on a day-to-day basis
- Administering and delivering technical objectives in line with project plans and deliverables
- Management of day-to-day service activities and KPI reporting of supplier/partners and internal teams
- Accountability for the processing and resolution with Major Incidents and Business Continuity processes
- Accountability for continual service improvement metrics against data captured with incidents and change to ensure service operations is efficient
- Monitoring and escalation of data compliance/cyber tools to ensure we operating within the control boundaries.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Office 365 administration experience is essential.
- Service Management experience, ideally with ITIL certification.
- Experience in change, incident and problem management is essential.
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure operations and support processes.
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written presentation skills.
- Good customer liaison skills and awareness of business requirements.
- Good understanding of defining and embedding standards and procedures.
- Ability to work in a global, complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with managing IT controls will be advantageous.
- Any prior experience in the audit and compliance field will be a plus.
- An open and approachable nature.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days paid holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- In-house Carbon Academy training programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bonus scheme, subject to company and individual performance
- LONDON: Modern, state of the art office in Paddington, London, which is dog friendly and includes showers, a mother's feeding room, a wellness room and barista coffee bar.
- OXFORD: Open plan office on Magdalen Road, Oxford, which is a short distance from vibrant Cowley Road. The office offers free snacks or is in walking distance of a number of unique cafes.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply here.
46 million lives improved
1 billion We will deliver one billion tonnes of emission reductions by 2030