- Head of Fulfilment
- A rare opportunity has arisen for an outstanding individual to lead Climate Impact’s Fulfilment Team, ensuring its operational performance and wider business growth.
- Oxford, UK
A rare opportunity has arisen for an outstanding individual to lead Climate Impact’s Fulfilment Team, ensuring its operational performance and wider business growth. This is a pivotal team sitting between departments and geographies. It is responsible for operational management of key business systems and supporting processes to administer and deliver on all of Climate Impact Partner’s environmental instrument transactions, including: environmental instrument delivery co-ordination, project inventory management, registry management, and key reporting and analysis including cashflow & delivery co-ordination. The candidate will work closely with other team members in the delivery of a new fulfilment and inventory management system.
The right candidate will seek to deliver accurate and timely fulfilment services, to meeting client orders through robust and efficient processes and controls. They will ensure excellent communication across departments working closely with sales, sourcing and supply-side project managers, and Finance to improve business performance and internal reporting, enhance overall business value, and meet all compliance and business requirements in a thriving and dynamic environment.
- Oversee the maintenance of the instrument inventory and order tracking systems:
-- Ensure accurate recording of sales, contracts and delivery of instruments
-- Provide accurate and timely processing of invoices from suppliers
-- Manage project inventory tracking and control
- Drive team productivity and adherence to controls and procedures:
-- Through team training, development, collaboration and management
- Seek to improve systems and processes, drive efficiency and manage the migration to new systems as needed.
- Oversee control of all relevant external environmental instrument standard registries:
-- Executing timely instrument deliveries, transfers and cancellations
- Ensure transactional processes are smooth and efficient:
-- Verify invoices against system information
-- Initiate approval process for payments
- Maintain and develop information and reporting to benefit the wider business:
-- Provide regular information updates to other teams including sales, finance and project sourcing
-- Comply with compliance and audit requirements including ICROA, Green-e and our clients
-- Ensure routine reconciliations between systems to enhance accuracy and minimise risk
-- Undertake adhoc analysis using complex data sets to support the wider business including inventory and mark-to-market reviews
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective team management experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work with systems and extract data for analysis within Excel
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Financial background preferred; Inventory management experience advantageous. Logistics or supply chain managers also considered
- Understanding of carbon markets and EACs are a big plus
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A solutions-focussed team manager
- Someone who is process-driven and able to project manage effectively
- A smart and motivated professional
- A strong interest in the environmental / sustainability field
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
ABOUT CLIMATE IMPACT PARTNERS
Climate Impact Partners delivers solutions for action on climate. We believe that carbon markets have a critical role to play in delivering action by putting a price on carbon and funding carbon reduction projects to meet our global climate goals.
Together with the world’s leading companies - including Microsoft, MetLife, Sky, M&S, Interface, PwC and Bain & Co - and quality project partners - including offices in Brazil, Kenya, United Kingdom, and United States - we will reduce 1 billion tonnes of CO2 by 2030 to transform the global economy, improve health and livelihoods and restore a thriving planet.
We do this by developing and delivering the highest quality carbon financed projects and delivering custom portfolios of carbon offsets and energy attribute certificate. This enables organizations to offset the emissions they can’t reduce, put a price on carbon to incentivize change, and meet their ambitious climate goals.
Climate Impact Partners builds on the expertise, integrity, and innovation of two companies that have led the voluntary carbon market – Natural Capital Partners and ClimateCare. Fuelled by a relentless drive for rapid action and results, our global team continues to pioneer the market’s growth, and set the standards for quality that will maximize its impact. ClimateCare and Natural Capital Partners have recently merged to form a world leading voluntary carbon market organization, Climate Impact Partners.
Leading organizations and governments trust us to solve complex climate and sustainability issues. With us by their side, they can be confident on their journey to net zero.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply here.
46 million lives improved
1 billion We will deliver one billion tonnes of emission reductions by 2030